What happend to All-Tek Systems and Scott?

Home Forums Misc What’s on your mind? What happend to All-Tek Systems and Scott?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  LaserLarry Admin 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

LaserLarry Admin
    Keymaster

No one has heard from Scott in awhile. I have called and emailed without an answer. His website is also no longer live.

yscreations
    Keymaster

Without intending to think the worst, I am thinking the worst. Scott was suffering from many health related issues (for many years) as he’d explained to me and at the time he went MIA he was experiencing major issues & looking to go for surgery. He basically dropped off the radar at the time & I did hear from him once after that, explaining that he had intermittent issues of temporary blindness, many other complications, & was scheduled for some surgery. After that, I haven’t heard anything since. Mind you, this was almost a year ago.

So, without intending to think the worst, I do fear that some awful complications from his health conditions may have got the better of him.

John brad
    Participant

What ever happened to Scott haven’t heard of him for ages

John brad
    Participant

Thanks for the info,I have his smoothie board and was going to use it with the new light burn software, just wondering if the software on the board was compatible thanks

LaserLarry Admin
    Keymaster

Lightburn and the smoothie board make a great combination.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.