Rotary

Home Forums Software LightBurn Rotary

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Silver60 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Silver60
    Participant

I had my months testing and apart from a few glitches that I believe are now resolved I haven’t purchased yet as waiting for rotary to be installed and no indication as to when this will be.

Is there any thoughts of a trial period for those that haven’t purchased and missed the rotary in the original trial period.

The reason I ask is that I didn’t get full use out of it as could only do playing with it rather than meaningful tasks during trial.

Oh, here we go. Stupid “maths question again FFS”.

LightBurn
    Participant

The latest version of LightBurn includes the ability for us to extend trials specifically for this reason. We send you a trial extension key that gets applied locally.

Rotary support has been started, and will hopefully be ready for first release in a week or two.

Silver60
    Participant

No pressure? 🙂

Any update on rotary guys?

LightBurn
    Participant

It’s getting closer – we’ve run our first successful test on a Smoothie controller with a dedicated rotary axis. Next test is using the Z axis instead, and then on to Ruida.

Silver60
    Participant

If you want Someone in the fields to test it then let me know

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘LightBurn’ is closed to new topics and replies.