Material Settings Sharing Suggestions
09/28/2016 at 12:50 AM #1273yscreationsKeymaster
Just a quick note to assist with making material settings sharing more informative to our userbase.
My suggestions on how best to share your materials with their relevant settings is as follows:
1. Share a photograph (if possible) of a finished piece of the material.
2. Note whether you are sharing settings for Cut/Engrave.
3. Note what Cutter/Controller/Software you are using, e.g. K40, Stock, CorelLaser plugin; K40, Smoothieboard, LaserWeb.
4. Note relevant settings, e.g. Power, Speed, Focus (if not set to default focus), Spot Size or Pixel Steps.
5. Anything else that you think is relevant to improving other user’s experiences with the specified material.
Finally, these are not hard & fast rules, just suggestions to improve the sharing of valuable information.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.