LightBurn 0.7.02 released
05/31/2018 at 8:30 PM #2135
LightBurn 0.7.02 released – Camera improvements, lots of bug fixes, and some new features too.
This one took a while. The biggest change is that the camera lens and alignment wizards have been completely re-written, making the process much simpler to follow. There’s no more chessboard capture either – you now use your laser to mark a calibration pattern onto a piece of material to align the camera, making it much more precise, and a lot easier.
There have been a number of new additions, and a lot of bug fixes, so bear with us:
– Transparent PNGs now keep their transparency, and still work correctly when tracing, negating, and dithering
– Ruida devices now have full Z-axis support
– Older Grbl firmware (1.1e or earlier) now supported
– There’s a new button to save the preview image
– AI importing ignores zero-length objects, or “curves” that are actually straight lines (helps with duplicate removal)
– Delete Duplicates has been improved for imported AI files
– Added user-programmable macros to the console for gcode users
– Added “Mirror across a line” feature
– Frame / O-Frame with “Cut Selected” now frames only the current selection
– Node edit mode now highlights the first point in a shape (prep for specifying the cut start)
– French, German, and Dutch translations (still ongoing)
– Fixed a crash when importing PDF / AI files with embedded images
– Fixed a bug where tracing very light images didn’t work
– Fixed a crash when trying to import binary DXFs
– Fixed a comms issue with some Ruida controllers when framing
– Fixed bugs when framing after cutting on gcode devices
– Cancelling “Open project” now actually cancels.
– “Fire Laser” button is now auto-disabled when starting a job
– Perforation settings are now properly saved
– DXFs with scaled / rotated block insert references are now supported
– SVG files with ‘T’-style quadratic curves are now supported
– Lots of numeric displays were updated to properly support Inch mode
– GCode in international locales now correctly emits without commas
– Fixed a “sometimes” bug with GCode precision in Inch mode
– Fixed an issue where changing from inch to mm with a cut selected could alter the stored speed value
– Fixed a bug when joining a line and a curve where the curve would shoot to the origin
The forum ‘Lightburn Software Releases’ is closed to new topics and replies.