Forum updates 9/26/16

Home Forums What’s Going On With The Forums??? Forum updates 9/26/16

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  yscreations 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

LaserLarry Admin
    Keymaster

A lot has happened in the last few months…but not much here!

Today I have added a forum for All-Tek Systems. Scott is a great guy and knowledgeable about all things laser. Even if you are not using his products, he is a cornucopia of knowledge.

More people are discovering this site so please contribute and lets get lasing!

John brad
    Participant

Hi all I live in Northern Ireland and have just got. One of Scott’s boards great build quality,trying to get my head around las web

LaserLarry Admin
    Keymaster

Welcome Eric! Thank you for visiting and look forward to your contributions. Larry

yscreations
    Keymaster

I have also just added a forum in the Software category for “Visicut” software, at the suggestion of Mr Arthur Wolf.

yscreations
    Keymaster

I have just created a new Group with a Forum for sharing Materials & their settings.

yscreations
    Keymaster

I have also just made a minor tweak to the appearance of the main Forum page to include a small amount of whitespace between each separate group to help distinguish where one group ends & a new one begins. Previously it kind of all seemed to blend into one long list for me visibly & needed something to break it up (in my opinion).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.